Sunday 15 November 2015

Planning For Final Outcomes

My plan for my final outcomes is to incorporate lighting techniques which are present in the photographs of Catherine Balet - mainly from her body of work called 'Strangers in the Light'. I also plan to include racial diversity diversity in my photographs by photographing people who are from different racial backgrounds in each of my photos, though this is limited to who i am able to photograph.

I'd also like to include the theme of My World is Beautiful, by trying to incorporate nature into my photographs as often as i can. A recurring theme will also be technology, which will be the focal point of who i am photographing, in order to keep within the same style as Catherine Balet.

I also did some sketches in order to help plan out my final outcomes. They show they way i would like the photographs lit, the props i would require and the composition.




How successful these are depend on the weather and the environments i have available to me, and also who i am able to photograph, as i would like to show diversity in terms of race and ethnicity in my final outcomes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment